Molinari custom-made insoles
Advanced technology and latest generation materials to match each foot to its arch support
Molinari manufactures custom-made orthopedic arch supports for the prevention and treatment of a variety of foot conditions, such as:
- diabetic foot
- flatfoot, especially children
- cavoid foot
- arthritis, rheumatism and osteoporosis
But there are even more applications.
A custom-made insole can be used also by:
- those who make daily use of safety shoes
- those who are professional athletes
How can you obtain custom-made insoles for your clients easily and quickly?If you have a small orthopedic studio and do not have an insole milling machine, here’s our solution.
Get the footprint of your client using phenolic foam or a scanner, send it to us and we will manufacture your custom-made insoles!
If you wish, we can even personalize them with your logo.
- Submit to Molinari the footprint of the foot using phenolic foam and/or a scanner
- Molinari designs the insole
- Choose the material you like the most, any cover and your logo personalization
- Molinari manufactures the insole: you will receive it in 3/5 days!